- BHS Stage 1 - Stage 1 is the first step on the professional ladder and show you have the competencies to apply basic principles of horse care.
- BHS Stage 2 - Stage 2 will provide you with competencies to apply general principles for the management of horses’ health and well being.
- BHS Stage 3 - Stage 3 allows you to hone the skills you will have practiced in Stages 1 and 2 and shows you have the competencies and ability to look after up to four horses in stables and at grass
- BHS Preliminary Teaching Test - The PTT gives you the competencies to apply the basic principles of coaching and to improve the rider’s horsemanship skills by following a progressive plan.
- BHS Riding & Road Safety Test - Taken by more than 4,000 candidates a year, the BHS Riding and Road Safety Test helps educate riders in road safety in order to minimize the risk involved when riding on the roads.
- BHS Essential Horse Knowledge Certificate - Primarily aimed at the owner, parents of owners or potential owners, these certificates are available to anyone interested in the care and welfare of horses
BHS Exam Training Dates:
- BHS Stage 1 – Starts Monday 7th September 2015 and continues every month through to April
- BHS Stage 2 – Starts Monday14th September 2015 and continues every month through to April
- BHS PTT – starts Monday 21st September 2015 and continues every month through to April
- BHS Essential Horse Knowledge Certificate (Entry Level) – starts Thursday 3rd September 2015 and runs for 8 consecutive weeks. On this occasion we are pleased to be able to waive the exam fee so you will only pay for the course)
All of the above will take place at Birr House, 81 Whinney Hill, Dundonald, BT16 1UA.
For details please contact Debbie on 07719606735 or fb @ debbieosboroughequestrian.